At Mary and Martha’s Personal Care, we pride ourselves of caring for our residents in a professional and personal manner that is pleasing to God. Some of the services we provide include:
- Nutritious, balanced meals will be served on a daily basis. Mid-morning and afternoon snacks are a great time to socialize.
- Comfortable lounge chairs are available both inside and outside for visiting with family and friends
- Activites are planned weekly consisting of games, social events, and special occasions.
- Interdenominational religious services will be held on a voluntary basis. All personal beliefs are respected
- Our most important purpose is tender loving care to our residents.